So, I've been bald, or nearly so for six days now. There are a few things that I've learned.
- Your hair provides more insulation than you realize. My head has been cold non stop for the last week. The weather hasn't cooperated much in this area either. I'm going to need a sunny day soon.
- The number 666 wasn't tattooed on my scalp. I'm only a little dissapointed.
- I know a lot of very generous people. With the help of a lot of generous people, I've been able to raise $6000 so far.
- Apparently, I bare some resemblance to Billy Bob Thornton.
- It also sounds as if my original hair do wasn't doing a whole lot for me.
- My hair grows really fast. It looks my scalp will be back to it's original level of visibility in a week or two.