Let's see here.
- He's gone to war with a country that was on the brink of collapse and that posed no real threat to our security. Resulting in the deaths of over a thousand Americans, the deaths of some untold thousands, and a country that no doubt now harbors terrorist.
- He's lowered taxes, while increasing our budget deficit. What's worse than a tax and spend Liberal? A don't tax and spend Republican. To me this is the most irresponsible thing to do. Let's run up a debt that we know that future generations will be paying for.
- He's managed to alienate all but our closest allies, and squander what little good will that we may have had in the world.
- He used his family's influence to avoid service in Viet Nam, but allows Kerry's service record to be attacked. You know what... Kerry may have exaggerated his record, but at least he had enough guts to not run away.
- He and his attack dogs accuse Kerry of flip flopping on issues. Well, that better than stubbornly sticking to a policy even after it's proved itself to be completely ill conceived.
Gah. If Bush wins this election, I'm going to look for a new country.